CERTIFIED FRAUD EXAMINER
The Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE) is a professional organization of fraud examiners. The ACFE grants the professional designation of Certified Fraud Examiner. The Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE) is a credential awarded by the ACFE. The ACFE association is a provider of anti-fraud training and education
- Study Material in PDF
- Exam Voucher
- Exam Guidance/ Mock Tests
sections of the CFE Exam
- 01.Financial Transactions and Fraud Schemes — Reviews the types of fraudulent financial transactions in accounting records.
- 02.Law — Ensures that you are familiar with the many legal ramifications of conducting fraud examinations
- 03.Investigation — Includes questions about interviewing, analyzing data and , obtaining information
- 04.Fraud Prevention and Deterrence — Tests your knowledge of why people commit fraud and what can be done to prevent it.